True North Speaker Series
Many external and internal forces can alter your charity’s course over a month or a year. The pressure to respond and react may cause you to detour from your original plans. The goal of this webinar series is to provide you with a resource that you can use to re-orient if necessary. Hear from Canadian thought leaders as they share big ideas, emerging trends and timely case studies that will point you in a purposeful direction and increase your organization's impact, fundraising capacity and ultimately your resiliency.
Digital Transformation for Granting Programs
Thursday, April 08 at 1:00 p.m. ET
With many shifts across the not-for-profit sector in the last year, grantmaking is no exception. In a world that is increasingly driven by technology, digitally transforming your grantmaking programs is more important than ever.
Whether you are in search of best practices or looking to reshape your program design, now is the perfect time to re-evaluate your granting strategy to step confidently into the future.
Join host Preston Aitken, Strategic Account Executive at Blackbaud and former National Program Director at Enactus, and guest speaker Rebecca Green, Director of Grants & Programs at Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada to explore industry trends, program design and management, evaluating for impact, and how digital solutions can enhance your current granting processes.
This session will also include a live Q & A with our speakers.
Check out previous webinars:
- Digital Transformation for Granting Programs
- Peer-To-Peer Fundraising: Strategy, Ideas, and Tactics for 2021
- Changing Awareness on Your Donor's Journey: Segmentation and Activation
- Tax Receipting and the Top Compliance Issues for Canadian Charities
- Creative Strategies for Virtual & Hybrid Events
- What You Can Learn From 152 Canadian Charities
- Discovering the Next Generation of Canadian Giving 2018
- Fixing Your Planned Giving Program
- Expectations and Trends in Impact Evaluation
- Ignite their Passion! The Resurgence of Values-Based Marketing
- The Evolution of CSR: How to Align Your Charity with Corporate Initiatives
- Everything We Know About Fundraising Is (Mostly) Wrong
- 2020 Campaigns Roadmap: A new way of thinking for a new decade
- How your brand influences marketing and user experience
- Future proof leadership. Building a culture of inclusion in your organization
- Fish In Your Own Pond: Combining Analytics and Stewardship to Engage More Donors
- What Now? Flexible Fundraising In a Changing Landscape
- How to Deliver Unprecedented Results, Even in Unprecedented Times
- Privacy and Governance for Canadian Charities
- Major Gift Mythbusting
- Streamline Your Financials with Process Automation