True North Speaker Series
Many external and internal forces can alter your charity’s course over a month or a year. The pressure to respond and react may cause you to detour from your original plans. The goal of this webinar series is to provide you with a resource that you can use to re-orient if necessary. Hear from Canadian thought leaders as they share big ideas, emerging trends and timely case studies that will point you in a purposeful direction and increase your organization's impact, fundraising capacity and ultimately your resiliency.
Peer-To-Peer Fundraising: Strategy, Ideas, and Tactics for 2021
Thursday, March 25 at 1:00 p.m. ET
Looking to super-charge or revamp your 2021 Peer-To-Peer initiatives for your non-profit or charity? Then this is a session you don’t want to miss!
Join Paul St. Onge of Doing Good Digital as he dives into digital strategy, ideas, and tactics to help recruit and engage your supporters for this year. This 60-minute session will cover how you can leverage your software, technology, automation, social media, and digital content for a unique hybrid event your organization can implement for 2021 and beyond. Does your organization have an evergreen DIY fundraising page? Do you run a year-round birthday campaign? Have you considered virtual activity tracking and badges to motivate your participants? We will explore these ideas and more in this valuable session to help you exceed your fundraising goals!
Bring your questions for our live speaker Q & A.
- Changing Awareness on Your Donor's Journey: Segmentation and Activation
- Tax Receipting and the Top Compliance Issues for Canadian Charities
- Creative Strategies for Virtual & Hybrid Events
- What You Can Learn From 152 Canadian Charities
- Discovering the Next Generation of Canadian Giving 2018
- Fixing Your Planned Giving Program
- Expectations and Trends in Impact Evaluation
- Ignite their Passion! The Resurgence of Values-Based Marketing
- The Evolution of CSR: How to Align Your Charity with Corporate Initiatives
- Everything We Know About Fundraising Is (Mostly) Wrong
- 2020 Campaigns Roadmap: A new way of thinking for a new decade
- How your brand influences marketing and user experience
- Future proof leadership. Building a culture of inclusion in your organization
- Fish In Your Own Pond: Combining Analytics and Stewardship to Engage More Donors
- What Now? Flexible Fundraising In a Changing Landscape
- How to Deliver Unprecedented Results, Even in Unprecedented Times
- Privacy and Governance for Canadian Charities
- Major Gift Mythbusting
- Streamline Your Financials with Process Automation