True North Speaker Series
Many external and internal forces can alter your charity’s course over a month or a year. The pressure to respond and react may cause you to detour from your original plans. The goal of this webinar series is to provide you with a resource that you can use to re-orient if necessary. Hear from Canadian thought leaders as they share big ideas, emerging trends and timely case studies that will point you in a purposeful direction and increase your organization's impact, fundraising capacity and ultimately your resiliency.
How Digital Campaigns Deliver A+ Results
Wednesday, May 26 at 1:00 p.m. ET
Looking back on the last year, we have been able to achieve remarkable feats. Shifting programs, and important campaigns to digital was, and continues to be, a necessity across the social good sector. Independent schools and education institutions have been tasked with keeping their programs running, students enrolled and ensuring that support is available for the families most deeply impacted by the pandemic.
Challenge and opportunity often go hand-in-hand, and this proved true with Vancouver-based Mulgrave School who successfully moved a number of key initiatives online. The benefits of this move to digital resulted in a broader reach of their efforts, more funds raised and the opportunity to include students’ extended family through their gala and grandparent’s program.
Join us to hear from Elizabeth Calderon, Assistant Head of School, Development at Mulgrave to learn more about how education institutions are thriving with fundraising efforts in a digital world, and how building sustainable infrastructure can ensure future growth and long-term success.
This session will benefit those from the education, non-profit and charitable sector and will also include a Q & A with our speaker.
Check out previous webinars:
- Digital Transformation for Granting Programs
- Peer-To-Peer Fundraising: Strategy, Ideas, and Tactics for 2021
- Changing Awareness on Your Donor's Journey: Segmentation and Activation
- Tax Receipting and the Top Compliance Issues for Canadian Charities
- Creative Strategies for Virtual & Hybrid Events
- What You Can Learn From 152 Canadian Charities
- Discovering the Next Generation of Canadian Giving 2018
- Fixing Your Planned Giving Program
- Expectations and Trends in Impact Evaluation
- Ignite their Passion! The Resurgence of Values-Based Marketing
- The Evolution of CSR: How to Align Your Charity with Corporate Initiatives
- Everything We Know About Fundraising Is (Mostly) Wrong
- 2020 Campaigns Roadmap: A new way of thinking for a new decade
- How your brand influences marketing and user experience
- Future proof leadership. Building a culture of inclusion in your organization
- Fish In Your Own Pond: Combining Analytics and Stewardship to Engage More Donors
- What Now? Flexible Fundraising In a Changing Landscape
- How to Deliver Unprecedented Results, Even in Unprecedented Times
- Privacy and Governance for Canadian Charities
- Major Gift Mythbusting
- Streamline Your Financials with Process Automation