Grassroots Galvanizer 2018
Your supporters’ talents are endless. They’re great at taking a stand and creating change, but they’re also remarkable volunteers, speakers, petitioners, event hosts, online influencers, and more. In 2018, we’ll show you how to enable people to support your cause in a way that fits them best.
The sharpest fundraising gains last year were from issues in the policy forefront. While the political landscape has set the stage for increased philanthropy, staying top of with midterm election and competing issues presents a serious challenge.
This webinar offers a framework of how to create your own fundraising moment around your advocacy campaigns, and break through the noise. In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Key aspects of action-oriented communication
- Prime your audience to give with powerful calls to action
- Optimize your digital communications with a few proven tricks
- Include “moment” within a traditional fundraising plan
Our speakers, Adva Priso of Anne Lewis Strategies and Caroline Stuart, Consultant, will provide tons of examples from other nonprofits including Conservation International who used this framework to dramatically improve their fundraising results.
Advocacy is the backbone of people powered policy changes and social media is a fantastic tool to help accomplish this. But there are rules and regulations that we need to keep in mind while engaging in social media advocacy.
Join our webinar with Alliance for Justice who will cover:
- How your nonprofit can take advantage of social media, while still staying in compliance with laws that regulate advocacy
- How to treat social media and other communications in the context of lobbying limits for 501(c)(3) organizations
- How 501(c)(3) organizations can avoid campaign intervention in an election year.
We’ll review what to keep in mind when using social media to lobby, and what you should know if you’re responding via social media to elected officials or candidates for public office. We’ll also talk about how using social media in your personal capacity differs from using it in your professional capacity.
Dive into the rules around online advocacy, while also brushing up on some topics you may already know!