Strengthening Your Fundraising with Social Listening
Tuesday, October 31 | 2:00 p.m. ET
When supporters post about your institution on social media, they are ready to act and influence others. But are you ready to mobilize them? It’s your job as a fundraiser to harness the passion of active supporters who are primed to take action, facilitating their participation as supporters, messengers, donors, and leaders. In this webinar, we’ll reveal how you can use technology, training, and support techniques to transform social commentators into strong and loyal supporters.
Back to top
Engage Supporters Who are Most Passionate About Your CampaignsWatch the recording »
When supporters post about your cause on social media, it means they are ready to act and are already influencing others. This demo will show you how to harness the passion of your supporters who are fired up on social media so you can:
- Engage your advocates in the moment (and not next month’s newsletter)
- Find the best supporters for Twitter storms, Facebook Live events and more
- Reach more people on Instagram + Facebook with custom audience ads
We’ll show you how to leverage social data to reveal the social side of your advocates so you can personalize communication and boost engagement to win your campaigns.
Back to top
How to Get Your Supporters to Share Your Message on Social MediaWatch the recording »
With organic reach on Facebook rapidly decreasing and competing demand for mindshare, social media influencers can bring tremendous attention to your campaigns, reach new audiences, and shape important conversations with their dedicated followers. Our demo will show you how to:
- Find and engage existing influencers in your email file
- Understand who is talking about your campaigns (and who you should spend time on)
- Our top tip for getting influencers to share your message
- Cultivate influencers into ambassadors by spending 30 minutes/day.
Back to top
Uncover Your Social Wealth for Your Next FundraiserWatch the recording »
There are thousands of people who regularly support your organization and many of them have robust social networks that can help meet your next fundraising goal. The key is to find who are the most vested in your organization and recruit them as champions of your message. Our demo will show you how to:
- Find your socially wealthy supporters to invite to your next p2p event
- Coach supporters to meet their goals with real time social engagement
- Steward donors by showing your most engaged donors “social love”
- Understand how donors and prospects are talking about your issues