Million Dollar Fundraising: How to Raise $1 Million or More Per Year for Your Nonprofit Watch it on-demand >
How much is your nonprofit raising each year? If it’s raising less than $1 million per year, Joe Garecht founder of The Fundraising Authority, has tips to help you get to the million dollar mark.
In this session, you’ll learn everything you need to know increase your fundraising, including:
- How to properly use a fundraising funnel to set up supercharged systems for your organization
- Simple strategies for boosting revenue from events, appeal letters, online fundraising, and more
- Ways to get your board members enthusiastic and engaged in fundraising
Don’t miss this one-hour webinar. You owe it to yourself and your nonprofit to get the tools you need to thrive this coming year.
Back to top
Supercharge Your Year-End FundraisingWatch it on-demand >
The average nonprofit raises 30-40% of its income during the last three months of the calendar year.* Don’t you wish your nonprofit could raise more during this time of year but without added stress and hassle? We thought so.
Join Joe Garecht, founder of The Fundraising Authority, for a one-hour webinar where you’ll learn everything you need to know to supercharge your year-end fundraising, including:
- How to create amazing year-end appeal letters that get results
- A step-by-step strategy for raising money from major donors during November and December
- How to boost online, social media, and e-mail giving during the year-end season
- And much, much more!
Join us for this webinar and learn how to increase your year-end fundraising by 15%, 20% or more! *Network for Good®, The Digital Giving Index
Back to top