Join us for this webinar series.
This year underscored the critical role of the social good community and also challenged every organization in unique ways. But history (and data) prove that giving is resilient, that generosity perseveres.
Every year on GivingTuesday people around the world rally behind the organizations that matter to them. As the global conversation turns to causes on December 1, take this opportunity to energize and engage your supporters—and build momentum for your year-end fundraising. Learn from the best practices and proven approaches we explore in these webinars to make this your most successful GivingTuesday and year-end yet.
November 17, 2020 | 1:00 p.m. ET
Celebrating Your Mission in December and Stewarding the Donor in 2021
November 18, 2020 | 1:00 p.m. ET
Learning objectives :
- Develop and/or refine an effective and achievable end-of-year campaign
- Establish the donor and the impact of their gifts as the center of all your plans and communications
- Create and enforce a strong stewardship plan for a healthy retention rate
- How to Leverage Data from GivingTuesdayNow for an Effective GivingTuesday Fundraising Strategy
- Five Steps to Supporter Engagement
- End-of-Year Giving: Not What We Thought It Might Be
- Facebook Fundraising 101: Tips to Help You Have a Successful Online Campaign
- So, You Created an Online Campaign. Now what?
- Using #GivingTuesday to Engage Your Mid-Level Donors
- Your Raiser's Edge NXT "Get-Ready" Guide for GivingTuesday
- Beyond Giving on Tuesday: Steward Donors Through the New Year