Join us for this webinar series.
Ready to learn more?
This year underscored the critical role of the social good community and also challenged every organization in unique ways. But history (and data) prove that giving is resilient, that generosity perseveres.
Every year on GivingTuesday people around the world rally behind the organizations that matter to them. As the global conversation turns to causes on November 30, take this opportunity to energize and engage your supporters—and build momentum for your year-end fundraising. Learn from the best practices and proven approaches we explore in these webinars to make this your most successful GivingTuesday and year-end yet.
Preparing Your Year-End Fundraising Plan
July 22, 2021 at 10:00 am ET
Raiser's Edge NXT: Build a Better GivingTuesday Campaign
August 10, 2021 at 1:00 pm ET
You’ve Got 90 Days to Keep ‘Em!
August 12, 2021 at 1:00 p.m ET
Our friends at Omatic Software will set the stage by sharing some industry data on the current state of donor retention. They’ll then provide information on how data quality – current, clean, complete data – can increase your donor retention rate, and review steps to help ensure successful donor re-engagement.
Attendees will come away with a solid understanding of the importance of the 90-day window and will discover how data quality can support donor retention – following Giving Tuesday, and your next campaign in 2022.
Automate Your Giving Tuesday Thank You Process with Personalized Videos
August 31, 2021 at 1:00 p.m ET
End of Year 2021 – Raise More with the Right Digital Tactics
September 16, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
We all know that the end-of-year period is critical to meeting your goals and fulfilling your organization’s mission. You’ve got to get it right―and that means giving your supporters a great experience.
Marketing automation, personalized appeals, and multi-channel campaigns are all important tools in your fundraiser toolkit, especially at the end-of-year. But if you don’t have any of this setup―where do you start?
In this 60-minute action-packed webinar, digital strategist, and technology Maureen Wallbeoff and Carl Diesing from DNL OmniMedia will share digital fundraising tips, tricks, and tactics that you can use to stand out and raise more.
- The five things every donor wants when giving online
- Examples of best practices for email appeals, donation forms, and campaign promotion
- ow to create and run a simple testing plan this fall
Double Your Donations without Doubling Your Efforts: A Strategic Matching Gift Guide
September 21, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
On September 21, the Double the Donation team will share actionable employer matching gift insights, best practices to incorporate matching gifts into your #GivingTuesday fundraising efforts, and a recorded demo of the robust Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT® and 360MatchPro gift matching integration.
After this presentation, your team will know how to effectively drive employer matching gift revenue this upcoming Giving Tuesday.
The Power of 24 Hours
October 19, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
November 2, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
Beyond Tuesday: Stewarding P2P Supporters through the New Year
November 4, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
Stewardship in 2022: Retaining Your GivingTuesday Donors through a Fundraising Evolution
November 16, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
Learning objectives :
- Develop and/or refine an effective and achievable end-of-year campaign.
- Establish the donor and the impact of their gifts as the center of all your plans and communications.
- Create and enforce a strong stewardship plan for a healthy retention rate.
Date & Time
Date & Time
- Preparing Your Year-End Fundraising Plan
- Raiser's Edge NXT: Build a Better GivingTuesday Campaign
- You’ve Got 90 Days to Keep ‘Em!
- Automate Your Giving Tuesday Thank You Process with Personalized Videos
- Past GivingTuesday Webinars Featuring Blackbaud Customers and Consultants
- End of Year 2021 – Raise More with the Right Digital Tactics
- Double Your Donations without Doubling Your Efforts: A Strategic Matching Gift Guide
- The Power of 24 Hours