TeachOne on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Click here to watch the on demand recording.
Join teachers across the country to TeachOne lesson about how we honor the tools of justice and service that fueled Dr. King’s revolutionary action for the common good. During this webinar, we’ll discuss the language of advocacy and civil society, including:
- The philanthropic purpose of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and using the tools of advocacy
- How to teach the role of civil society and engaged citizens
- Lessons and activities to build communication and empowerment
- How to share stories of students using social media for good
TeachOne on Earth Day Click here to watch the on demand recording.
Join teachers across the country to TeachOne lesson about environmental stewardship as a responsibility of global citizenship. During this webinar, we’ll discuss the importance of participation in Earth Day as well as:
- How the themes of environmentalism relate to personal choices
- Types of service youth can do to build their skills of volunteering and civic action
- Lessons and activities to build responsible habits for a civil society
- Stories of impact and mini-grants for environmental justice