Missed a webinar? Check it out on demand!
Creating a Change-Ready Culture
Available on demand
Everyday our world is getting more dynamic and complex, and while doing the same thing every day is often easier, it doesn't take long to fall behind. To continue to succeed, organizations need to have an attitude that champions change rather than resisting it, they must be open to accepting new ideas and solutions. In this session we discuss organizational culture, how it impacts the work and engagement of your team, and how to think about changing that culture by focusing on the small behaviors of your employees.
- Understand the influence of organizational culture on employee action and engagement
- How to engage employees in creating change
- Effectively enact new initiatives by focusing on small behaviors
Host: Michael Reardon, PhD, Senior Principal, Strategic Consultant, Blackbaud
Becoming Agile in a Modern Cloud World
Available on demand
Your organization exists to deliver on its mission. In the past, technology was a means toward this end; now, more and more, technology is central to efficient mission delivery, plus supporters and funders expect a "modern" experience. With technology evolving constantly, how do you plan for and justify investments in new technology and processes? We'll review how to plan for "continuous adoption" of new technologies.
- Understand what it means to be agile in a modern cloud world
- Understand how performing cost-benefit analyses can aid in the agile adoption of new technologies and software updates
- Learn how to create a plan for continual adoption that works for your organization
Host: Rich Conte, Senior Manager, Technical Product Management, Blackbaud
Karen Cincotti, Assistant Director, Web IT Operations, Roswell Park Alliance Foundation
Susan Luu, Managing Director, Customer Success, Blackbaud
Austen Brown, BCRE-PRO, Database Consultant, Prenger Solutions Group
Janet Wittenberg, Principal Technical Product Manager, Blackbaud