How to Explain Donor Database Software (and Why You Need It) to Your Board Wednesday, April 25, 2018 | 2:00 p.m. ET
Your nonprofit needs smart, solid fundraising software to raise the money it needs to thrive. But at many growing nonprofits, the board doesn’t see it that way. Whether your organization is ready for its first donor database system or looking to upgrade, Joe Garecht is here to help!
Join a webinar to learn how to:
- Explain donor database software in terms your board can understand
- Show your board how to evaluate different software packages
- Outline the ROI your nonprofit can expect from the right fundraising software
As an added bonus, attendees will get a copy of Joe’s new white paper that you can use when seeking board approval for a new donor database system for your organization.
How to Think Like a Big Nonprofit Tuesday, May 22, 2018 | 2:00 p.m. ET
Are you worried that your nonprofit is too small for sustainable fundraising strategies? Join us for a one-hour webinar to learn how your nonprofit can think like a bigger organization and build a best-practice fundraising program that will help your development strategies thrive.
- How to know when it's the right time to hire full-time fundraisers
- How to get your board more involved with fund development
- How to systemize fundraising so you can raise more with less stress and hassle
Don't miss this opportunity to learn better tactics for fundraising big at your nonprofit!
How to Educate and Empower Your Nonprofit Board for Fundraising Success
Tuesday, June 19, 2018 | 2:00 p.m. ET
Every successful nonprofit organization is backed by a strong board of directors. While we realize fundraising isn’t everyone’s forte, it is an important piece of your board members’ responsibilities and should be an easy way for you both parties to team up and help your nonprofit. Join us in this webinar, where we’ll discuss the many myths and common misconceptions about fundraising that hinder a board’s ability to help and evaluate fundraising.
Whether your board of directors could use some nudging in the fundraising direction or you already work with a dream-team board, this webinar will give you tips and tricks to empower your board members to fundraise successfully.
How to Make Fundraising Asks: Big or Small Wednesday, July 25, 2018 | 2:00 p.m. ET
Every day, small nonprofits successfully ask for and receive gifts of all sizes to support their work. Your organization has a mission to do and your donors make it possible. Join us in this webinar to learn how to make better fundraising asks for your nonprofit. We’ll dive into:
- How to understand your donor’s mindset before you make an ask
- The six-step ask conversation any fundraiser can use to get a donor to say, “yes!”
- How to deal with donor objections and concerns
- The best ways to get over fear and anxiety about making fundraising asks
How to Overcome the Seven Ways Growing Nonprofits Stunt Their Own Fundraising
Tuesday, August 21, 2018 | 2:00 p.m. ET
Small and medium-sized nonprofits can often get in the way of their own growth. Whether your nonprofit struggles with underinvestment in fundraising or a consistent lack of understanding of the work, you should be aware of the warning signs, so you don’t end up stunting your own fundraising.
It’s not just about growing nonprofits learning key methods and techniques from larger institutions; it’s about changing the culture of fundraising. The only way to do that is to change your perception of fundraising and embrace it as an honorable profession—a noble endeavor for a nonprofit board, too.
In this webinar, we’ll review common symptoms and help you determine if your nonprofit is stunting its own fundraising. You’ll walk away knowing how to overcome each symptom and get back on the road to better fundraising.
How to Keep Your Donors Giving—and Giving Some More—Year After Year Tuesday, September 25, 2018 | 2:00 p.m. ET
Learn how to build a successful donor stewardship program for your nonprofit! In this webinar, we’ll present a step-by-step system that will keep your current donors giving year after year, persuade them to give more, and get them to introduce their friends and family to your organization. You’ll walk away with tips for:
- How to build a strategy for getting a second gift from a new donor
- How to build strong and lasting relationships with your donors
- How to get your donors to upgrade their gifts every year
- How to upgrade your donor referral strategy (getting donors to open their networks)
- How to get donors to make planned gifts, become monthly donors, and more
Back to top